The new Embassy Suites at 507 S. Gay Street is now open.
The new hotel is positioned to be not only a place to stay, but a place to play. A variety of entertainment and dining options are available to everyone.
We have been working with Alpesh Patel of the Kana Hotel Group to bring this project to downtown Knoxville. The property feature the Embassy Suites hotel, perfect for any business or pleasure visit to Knoxville.
The hotel is already sold out for it’s first weekend. You won’t need a reservation to enjoy the many attractions this building has. Stop in for a relaxing foot soak, practice your swing, grab a meal or a drink. There is a little bit for everyone at the new Embassy Suites Downtown.
On the main floor:
- KBrew, a Knoxville based coffee and bagel shop just inside the main entrance.
- TopGolf, a digital/interactive experience. Visitors can not only try their hand at the virtual driving range, but play hundreds of courses or fantasy golf games like Zombie Dodgeball.
- Wake Foot Sanctuary, a foot soak spa.
- Off The Wall – a choose your own (size and style) beer tap system
On the Mezzanine
Visitors can welcome Knox Mason back to downtown. Executive Chef, Matt Galaher will be serving the old favorites and new menu items.
On The Rooftop
Overlooking downtown Knoxville stop in for a drink, food and the view at Radius Rooftop Bar. Featuring floor to ceiling windows, an extensive cocktail list and Spanish-style Tapas from Knox Mason.
The Hotel also features 176 Guest Suites, a 200 seat banquet room and a 75 seat banquet room with a cocktail area and living plant wall.
- Embassy Suites 24×7
- Radius Rooftop: 5-11 M-F and 4pm to midnight Friday and Saturday
- Wake Foot Spa: 10am to 9pm M-S and 11am to 5pm Sunday
- Knox Mason: Daily 5pm-10pm
- K Brew: 6am to 9pm M-S and 7am to 9pm Sunday
It’s has been an exiting year watching this property come together. We hope you’ll have a great time visiting.
“Extremely proud of our company’s newest addition to Downtown Knoxville.”
– Oliver Smith IV